Thursday, September 22, 2011

They Fell For My Hoax Video


  • ps: this shit's goin in my blog! roflmfao....oh I can't stop laughing

  • roflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, dude, you made my night! I've been feeling so sad and scared all day, since the murder of Troy Davis. I haven't smiled or laughed all day, except when my cat got a fly strip stuck to both his back ankles and ran, hysterically, though the yard. Oh, DUDE! This is so precious, priceless and such a relief! ha ha ha I can't stop laughing. Oh, DUDE!

Uploaded by on Sep 22, 2011

Many 9/11 "Truthers" weren't fooled by my ridiculous fake video of 7 World Trade Center being taken down by controlled demolition. But those who did, well..... gullible people are gullible.


You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

No comments: